Technoacque has been operating in the water treatment sector for 40 years and is able to provide for both the industrial and civil sector:
- Feasibility studies, production and supply of softening, demineralisation, reverse osmosis plants and construction of wastewater purification plants, with provision of adequate technical assistance.
- Chemical treatments of water from steam boilers and steam/condensate networks for the prevention of corrosion and scaling problems, in compliance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration) regulations.
- Chemical treatments of cooling circuits’ water, for the prevention of corrosion, encrustations and the development of algae.
- Execution of chemical washing of heat exchangers, steam generators, evaporative towers, etc. with specific descalers and specialised personnel.
- Sampling and execution of chemical-physical and bacteriological analyses of water.
In addition to the production of:
- Specific chemical products for the treatment of process and wastewater for the industry (antiscalants, anticorrosives, conditioning, biocides compliant with the European Regulation on Biocidal Products n.528 / 2012 (BPR), coagulants and flocculants, de-emulsifiers, deodorizers, defoamers and others)
- Specific chemical products for the treatment of civil and sanitary water (antiscalants, anticorrosives, anti-legionella and other biocides compliant with the European Regulation on Biocidal Products n.528 / 2012 – BPR)
TECHNOACQUEPARTNERSHIP: ROOM FOR OPPORTUNITIES
ROOM FOR OPPORTUNITIES
Are you a manufacturer of heat generators or cooling systems and are you interested in expanding your business by integrating Technoacque solutions?